Sunday, June 14, 2015

LTNS

Also known as Long Time No See...


I'm back to stay, I think?

But only through reliance on God's Word. "Stay In God's Word" shall be my life mantra.


Because I am persuaded that just as God's inerrant Word has power to bring life to those who hear and do not reject it,
it also has the power to mold lives to be vessels fit for God's use. (i.e. empty of self, for God to fill).


On the book of 1 Samuel now and the Holy Spirit is showing me so much, I must read slowly and digest! Like the cow chewing its cud, where it chews, digests, then chews again, repeating the process.


"Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong."

No comments: