Monday, May 10, 2010

Homosexuality

Homosexuality is an issue which too many struggle with. I recently received a link to a testimony of a gay who found Jesus, and it is incredibly inspiring, to Christian brethren out there who have loved ones who are homosexual.


Excerpts from the testimony:

(one of) The mother's earnest prayer for her son
(7 years)

"I will stand in the gap for Christopher.
I will stand in the gap until the victory is won,
Until Christopher's heart changes.
I will stand in the gap every day,
And there, i will fervently pray.

And Lord, just one favor- Don't let me waver
If things get quite rough, which they may.
I will never give up on that son..."

Luke 2:4 says that its God's kindness that leads us to repentance. Amen!

"So i had a decision to make: Either abandon God and His word to live as a homosexual, or abandon the homosexual lifestyle to live as a follower of Jesus Christ... the choice was obvious."

'The ultimate issue is not whether i am attracted to male, or attracted to female. The ultimate issue is that i yearn after God in total surrender and complete obedience."

Jer 29:11 (NIV) "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

1 comment:

Jolene said...

Hello :) this is fundaunicorn.blogspot.com, and I've replied your comment on my post.

OSF CREAM FRINGE TOP- it's semi- sheer! :) if you wear nude/white bra it can't really be seen, but other colored bras can be seen.
18" across, 14" down (till below fringe)

GONELIKEMAGIC CROTCHET DRESS
16" across, 30" down

F21 FLOWY TOP
19" across (batwing- meant to be big), 22" down

OWL TANK
16" across, 22" down

F21 OWL L/S
17' across, 26" down

Please lmk if you're interested to get any of the items! and leave your email so i can email you :) or alternatively, you can email me at milkshakeandbanana@live.com or text me at 90618125 for fast deals! :)